Friday 16 March 2012

Justbeenpaid HYIP Africa-Bernard Fourie's payment proof

Are you tired of other Hyip scams ?
Not any more ....Because you are in the right place to earn online with other members like me.


You can find Bernard Fourie's profile on justbeenpaid's general representatives page.
If you are planning to earn like Bernard Fourie from Africa) then Join Justbeenpaid Today


Name: bernard fourie
E-mail: cyberzoointeractive@gmail.com
Phone: Skype : cyberzoointeractive
Time to Call: anytime when you see me online
Web Page: http://passive-income.greenomate.com/
More Information: Live Conference Room: Bern, Skype Chat:cyberzoointeractive Located in South Africa and fluent in English and Afrikaans. I am very familiar with how JPB programs work and able to explain in an easy to digest method.















3 comments:

  1. Wow! Didn't know someone else also using my proof of payments to market their own JBP blog. Why don't you also add your own proof of payments here and make it even more legit. Yes, I'm Bernard Fourie with all the details quoted above. Visit my website here http://passive-income.greenomate.com and see more recent proof of payments posted. Oh, and if you see my skype status as online, please feel free to chat with me about JBP if you have any questions or doubts that I'm Bernard Fourie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. I also offer a 100% RCB on JBP. Meaning if you signup under me I pay you back the 10% referral commission on your first purchase of JSS Tripler positions. Example: buy $100 worth JSS Triplers on first purchase you get $10 back from me personally.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Bernard fourie for commenting on by Just Been Paid blog...
      Your comment is most valuable to show people that JustBeenPaid is a true money making program for all and growing at an enormous rate since January,2012

      Delete